Skip to content
S&P 100 Component Changes 1991 - 2020 + Quarterly Updates
100% SSL Secure
- A detailed list of all changes to the S&P 100 index constituents between 1/1/1991 and 3/31/2020. The dataset includes a summary sheet that allows you to easily check the index components for any date. ISIN codes & tickers are provided for all the constituents.
- An updated file will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter with up-to-date data. Your subscription is valid for one year.
- If a company has changed its name or ticker symbol in the past, the previous names and tickers are listed next to the current names.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the data for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.
- Data is provided in Excel format. Check the sample file to see what the data looks like.