|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Game Worn Guides / William Henderson· 31 items
Game Worn Guide to MLB Jerseys 1970-2017 Eighth Edition
The new-for-2017 Eighth Edition of this indispensable reference for the trade and collectors. 3600+ pages. Immediate download of PDF file at purchase.
- 600 new pages of information since the last edition, with more than 600 other pages updated with new facts, better main photographs and corrected information.
- Every home/road/alternate team uniform change for every team since the last edition of 2015
- Every new patch worn by each team, including all one-day memorials
- A photo-record of every St. Patrick’s, Turn Back the Clock game, and Ethnic Heritage jersey
- All the new-for-2017 Batting Practice jerseys
- All the new Spring Training jerseys, for both 2016 and 2017
- A new chapter covering the Washington Senators, 1970-1971
- Every one of the Memorial Day, Independence Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day game uniforms for every year each has been worn, plus a preview of 2017’s designs.· The Chapters for the Expos, Padres and Royals have been extended to reach back to 1969, so all uniforms from these teams’ start in MLB are included. (The Brewers chapter also includes the 1969 Pilots)
- A new chapter with “Stitchers’ Stories” – candid memories from a half dozen people on the inside who design and sew player uniforms
- More information of avoiding fakes and counterfeits
- The Cubs’ 2017 opening-day gold trimmed ring ceremony uniforms are included
- A whole big-bunch of newly found oddballs, prototypes and arcane details that we are known for, in our obsessive quest for completeness.