Skip to content
U.S. Stock Market Sector/Industry Valuation Researcher Dataset 1979 - 2019 (Annual Subscription)
100% SSL Secure
- U.S. Stock Market Sector/Industry Valuation Researcher Dataset by Siblis Research provides key valuation data by GICS Sector & Industry between 3/31/1979 and 12/31/2019. An updated file with up-to-date data will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter. Your subscription is valid for one year.
- The dataset provides historical P/E (TTM) ratios, P/B ratios, CAPE ratios, Free Cash Flow yields & EV/EBITDA multiples, calculated using the 500 largest U.S. public companies. P/E & P/B ratios are available since 3/31/1979, CAPE ratios since 12/31/1984, EV/EBITDA multiples since 3/31/1995 & FCF Yields since 12/31/2001. The dataset includes all the formulas & raw data used to make the calculations.
- The dataset includes full historical fundamental data of the companies used to calculate the valuation metrics, including share prices, market caps, earnings, enterprise values, EBITDAs, free cash flows and historical GICS sector/industry classifications. The data is provided for the last day of each month since 1/31/2005 and for the last day of each quarter between 3/31/1979 and 12/31/2004 (EVs and EBITDAs available since 3/31/1995).
- Sector performance (total return by GICS sector) is provided since 1979.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully satisfied with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.