Skip to content
U.S. Stock Market Sector & Industry Key Valuation Metrics 1979 - 2020 (Annual Subscription)
100% SSL Secure
- Subscription to U.S. Stock Market Sector & Industry Key Valuation Metrics dataset provides you the most important historical valuation ratios calculated by GICS Sector/Industry.
- The dataset includes P/E (TTM) ratios, P/B ratios, CAPE ratios, Free Cash Flow yields & EV/EBITDA multiples between 12/31/1979 and 3/31/2020, calculated using the 500 largest public U.S. companies. (CAPE Ratios available since 12/31/1984, EV/EBITDA since 3/31/1995 and FCF Yields since 12/31/2001).
- P/E, EV/EBITDA, FCF Yield & CAPE ratios are calculated for the last day of each month. P/B ratios are available for the last day of each month since 1/31/2005 and for the last day of each quarter before that.
- Annual sector performance (total returns by GICS Sector) data is provided since the year 1979.
- An updated file with up-to-date data will be provided to you at the beginning of every quarter. Your subscription is valid for one year.
- Data quality guaranteed by Siblis Research but if you are not fully happy with the dataset for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.